Open / Close Mobile Navigation
Experience: 0 to 5 years
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Confluence is seeking talented Landscape Architects or Landscape Architects-in-Training with 0-5 years of experience to become a part of our industry-leading collaborative team. Our projects include urban design, mixed-use development, resort planning, community planning, streetscapes, corporate campuses, and university campus planning and design. We offer a flexible and creative environment that allows employees to work on projects of various scales throughout all of our offices. The ideal candidate should be able to work independently, have a passion for innovative design, and thrive in a collaborative small-medium office environment.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university.
- Completion of a working internship in a professional office environment under the supervision of a licensed Landscape Architect.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel. SketchUp experience is highly desirable. Strong consideration will be given to candidates with Revit and/or Civil 3D experience.
- Professional licensure or progress toward obtaining licensure expected for candidates with 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Evidence of commitment to design excellence and establishing lasting client relationships.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Construction documentation experience including grading and construction detailing.
- Planting design proficiency and knowledge of local planting materials and techniques.
- Excellent graphics, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to adjust to dynamic project needs on multiple project types and scales.
- Strong collaborator.
Training and Development:
Confluence embraces a growth-oriented environment supporting professional and personal development for team members at all levels. Education opportunities consist of extensive on-the-job training and mentorship along with more formal training programs in production techniques, project management, and leadership development.
Benefits and Compensation:
Confluence offers full benefits including health, dental, and 401K. We also offer Personal Time Off (PTO) that combines vacation, paid sick leave for unexpected temporary short-term illness of an employee or his/her dependent(s), time off for medical appointments and personal days. Employees at this level may accrue a minimum of 15 days PTO/year (more based on experience and qualifications).
We offer competitive salaries commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Confluence is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Confluence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. We will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with a disability where appropriate.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law).
Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is typically not available for entry-level positions.
Confluence participates in E-Verify.
Confluence offers full benefits including health, dental, and 401K. Competitive salaries commensurate with experience.
Please send resume and representative work samples to: Colete Root, CRoot@thinkconfluence.com