Open / Close Mobile Navigation
Experience: 10-15 years
Confluence is seeking an experienced Landscape Architect with 10-15 years of experience to become a part of our industry-leading collaborative team. Our projects include urban design, mixed-use development, resort planning, community planning, streetscapes, corporate campuses, and university campus planning and design. We offer a flexible and creative environment that allows employees to work on projects of various scales throughout all of our offices. The ideal candidate should have project leadership experience, be able to work independently, provide guidance to younger staff, and thrive in a small-medium office environment. Business development experience a plus.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university.
• Professional licensure.
• Minimum of 7-10 years of experience working in a professional Landscape Architectural or multi-disciplinary design firm, managing/leading projects of various scales and complexity.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel. SketchUp experience is highly desirable.
• Evidence of commitment to design excellence and establishing lasting client relationships.
Strong organizational skills.
• Experience managing projects of various scales from master planning through construction implementation.
• Project development experience, including public engagement, design, construction detailing, specification writing, and construction administration.
• Excellent graphics, writing, and oral communication skills and a commitment to excellent client service.
• Planting design proficiency and knowledge of planting materials and techniques.
• Ability to adjust to dynamic project needs on multiple project types and scales.
• Strong collaborator with proven ability to successfully lead multidisciplinary design teams and coordinate internal production staff.
Training and Development:
Confluence embraces a growth-oriented environment supporting professional and personal development for team members at all levels. Education opportunities consist of extensive on-the-job training and mentorship along with more formal training programs in production techniques, project management, and leadership development.
Benefits / Contact:
Confluence offers full benefits including health, dental, and 401K. Competitive salaries commensurate with experience.
Please send resume and representative work samples to: Colete Root, CRoot@thinkconfluence.com