April 12, 2016
Our Des Moines and Kansas City offices are looking for experienced, creative and dynamic professionals to join our vibrant and collaborative team!· view full ·
Position: Landscape Architect
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Confluence, an award winning firm with offices throughout the Midwest, is seeking an experienced Landscape Architect with 3-5 years of experience to join our Des Moines, IA office and become a part of a vibrant and collaborative team. Our projects include urban design, mixed-use development, community planning, streetscapes, corporate campuses, and university campus planning and design. We offer a flexible and creative environment that allows employees to work on projects of various scales throughout all of our offices. The ideal candidate should be able to work independently, provide guidance to younger staff, and thrive in a small-medium office environment.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or comparable field from an accredited university.
• Professional licensure or progress toward obtaining licensure.
• Evidence of commitment to design excellence and establishing lasting client relationships.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Construction documentation experience including grading and construction detailing.
• Planting design proficiency and knowledge of Midwest planting materials and techniques.
• Excellent graphics, writing, and oral communication skills.
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Suite, SketchUp experience is highly desirable, Revit and Civil 3D experience a plus.
• Ability to adjust to dynamic project needs on multiple project types and scales.
• Strong collaborator.
Confluence offers full benefits including health, dental, and 410K. Competitive salaries commensurate with experience.
Please send resume and representative work samples to: Colete Root, firstname.lastname@example.org